RESERVATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE
The Tully Rinckey Foundation is offering a ticket package for 2018 that includes a 2-day ticket to VETCON as well as one night in the host hotel! Please note that only attendees are eligible for this group ticket rate, and that this offer does not include incidentals.
If you are an attendee looking to purchase this special ticket rate, click here, and select the “ATTENDEE – Two Day Ticket with Hotel” option.
Agency representatives will need to book their reservations directly through the Desmond Hotel. Instructions for agency representatives are below.
Group Rate of $125.00
Monday, November 26, 2018 – Wednesday, November 28, 2018
Individual Telephone Reservations
Individual guests may call the hotel directly to book rooms at the discounted rate using the local or toll free number provided below. Reservations must be received no later than November 12, 2018 in order to get the discounted rate. When requesting a room guests may refer to the “VETCON Room Block” or by reference Group ID: 12T9LH.
Local # 518-869-8100 and/or the toll free # 800-448-3500
On-Line Booking Link
Check in time begins for all groups at 4:00 p.m. Individuals may check in earlier, depending on occupancy levels and availability of “ready” rooms. Check out time is 12 noon.
GUEST ROOM CANCELATION POLICY
Individual reservations may be cancelled up to 4:00pm the day prior to arrival without any penalties. Any cancellation after this time will be subject to a fee of one night’s room and tax.
The total tax charge for Albany County is 14%. If you are a NYS Employee or Vendor travelling on business you are eligible to be tax exempt. In order for taxes to be removed from you final bill please be sure to arrive with a signed ST-129 tax exempt form. The link below will bring you to a copy of the form that can be filled out, printed and signed prior to arrival.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DESMOND HOTEL
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout entire hotel
- Airport accessibility with 24 hour complimentary on-demand shuttle
- Secured Internet access available – for private computer networking
- Multiple dining options on-site as well as room service
- Transportation to restaurants and shopping within the immediate area including Colonie Center Mall
- Fitness Facility, Indoor pool, Billiards Room, Business Center
- Complimentary Parking in a safe well-lit surface parking lot
- Complimentary newspapers in the lobby